Gaming Inspiration: Prometheus

I don't run too many sci-fi or space opera type games, but I am gathering idea for the day I initiate my Cascade Failure adventures. Here are some ideas I got from Prometheus:


  • Have a group android (in CF, it could be a Golem). That android may be completely trustworthy, or it may have its own agenda. It should definitely start out trustworthy, at least, giving the others no reason at all not to trust it.
  • Alien or parasitic infestation is always a good fall back trope. I bet that would freak our your PCs.
  • In any game, in any movie, when the round object is rolling right at you...don't run directly in its path; run perpendicular! Seriously people. I'm getting sick of this.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report